You can most definitely marinate chicken and steak together. In fact, many people believe that it actually helps to enhance the flavors of both meats. When you marinate chicken and steak together, the key is to make sure that each piece of meat is properly coated in the marinade.
You also want to be sure not to overcrowd the pan or grill so that each piece of meat has plenty of room to cook evenly.
- Combine your favorite steak and chicken marinades in a large resealable bag
- Place your meat in the bag, making sure each piece is well coated in the marinade
- Seal the bag and place it in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or overnight if you have the time
- When you’re ready to cook, remove the meat from the bag and discard any remaining marinade
- Preheat your grill, skillet, or oven to cooking temperature and cook your chicken and steak as desired
-Can You Marinate Chicken And Steak Together
You can marinate chicken and steak together, but there are a few things to keep in mind. First, chicken is much more delicate than steak and will therefore require a shorter marinating time. Second, because steak is so tough, you’ll need to use a more acidic marinade for it in order to tenderize the meat.
Lastly, make sure to cook the chicken and steak separately so that each can reach its ideal cooking temperature.
How to Marinate Chicken and Beef
Can you marinate chicken and steak together? The answer is yes, but there are some things to consider before doing so. First, it’s important to use separate containers for the chicken and steak.
This will prevent cross contamination and ensure that each piece of meat is properly coated with the marinade. Second, chicken tends to absorb flavors more quickly than steak, so it’s best to marinate the chicken for a shorter period of time. Finally, be sure to cook the chicken and steak separately to avoid overcooking the meat.