We’ve all been there. It’s a cold winter night, and you’re cuddled up in bed with your favorite blanket. You’re feeling cozy and warm, but you want to take things to the next level.
So you start thinking…can you hotbox a blanket? The answer is yes! Hotboxing is a great way to get even more warmth out of your blanket on a cold night.
Here’s how to do it: First, find a spot where you can set up your blanket fort without being disturbed. Then, clear out any pillows or other objects that might be in the way.
Once yourfort is set up, turn on some relaxing music and light some candles or incense to create a peaceful atmosphere.
- Find a large, thick blanket that can be easily folded over on itself
- Place the blanket over the top of a clothes dryer or other heat source
- Turn on the dryer or heat source to low or medium heat and let it run for several minutes to warm up the blanket
- Once the blanket is warmed, fold it in half so that the two short ends meet in the middle
- Then fold it in half again so that you have a long, thin rectangle of fabric
- Place your marijuana buds on one end of the rectangle, close to where all four corners meet
- You can use as much or as little weed as you want – just make sure it’s evenly distributed along the length of the fabric
- Fold over the opposite end of the fabric so that it covers up the weed completely and forms another long, thin rectangle with cannabis sandwiched inside
- Tie off each end of the “hotbox” with string or elastic bands to prevent any weed from falling out during transit
- Place your hotboxed blanket over yourself like a regular blanket and enjoy! The THC-infused smoke will seep through the fabric and fill your lungs for an extra potent high
What is Hotboxing
In short, hotboxing is the act of smoking weed in an enclosed space. The purpose is to maximize the amount of smoke that’s inhaled and to get as high as possible. Hotboxing can be done with a car, room or even a small closet.
The key to hotboxing is to seal off any openings so that the smoke doesn’t escape. This can be done by hanging towels over doorways or windows, or by taping up cracks. Once the space is sealed, people will light up their weed and begin smoking.
Since there’s nowhere for the smoke to go, it quickly fills up the space and becomes concentrated. This leads to a much more intense high than if you were smoking outside or in a well-ventilated area. Hotboxing is often used as a way to get extremely stoned before going out partying or clubbing.
That way, you’re already at peak levels of intoxication when you walk through the door. It’s also popular among people who want to save money on weed since you don’t need nearly as much to get super duper high. So there you have it!
That’s hotboxing in a nutshell. If you’ve never tried it before, we recommend finding some friends, sealing off a small space and giving it a go!
Is It Possible to Hotbox a Blanket
Assuming you’re asking if it’s possible to get high by smoking marijuana inside a blanket fort, then yes, it is possible. The THC in the marijuana will become trapped in the fabric of the blanket and create an enclosed space where the smoke can build up. This method is not very efficient though and you would probably end up using a lot more weed than usual.
It’s also not the safest way to smoke since you could easily start a fire if you’re not careful.
How Would You Go About Hotboxing a Blanket
Assuming you would like tips on how to hotbox a blanket:
First, choose your blanket. A heavier blanket will work best, as it will trap the smoke better.
If you have more than one person smoking, a larger blanket will also be necessary. Once you have your materials, fold the blanket in half and drape it over yourself so that the open end is facing up. Place any pillows or cushions underneath the open end of the blanket to prop it up and prevent smoke from escaping.
Now, it’s time to start smoking! Have one person sit at the opening of the blankets and begin smoking their joint or blunt. Be sure to exhale slowly and evenly for best results.
Continue until the entire thing is gone! When you’re finished, simply remove the blanket and enjoy your high!
How To HotBox Under A Cover
A group of friends were discussing hotboxing and one person asked if it was possible to hotbox a blanket. After doing some research, they found that it is possible to hotbox a blanket by sealing the edges with tape and using a heat gun to heat the air inside. However, they caution that you need to be careful not to overheat the blanket and make sure there is enough ventilation.